| || || |
Capacity Development in Building Peace
SOME OF THE ACTIVITIES IN CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT IN PEACE BUILDING
Training of trainers on peace building in IDPs camps in Sudan, 2000-2004.
- Training of trainers and hands-on training for Sudanese Actors dealing with the Peace File of the IGAD Process, 2002.
- Training of trainers for the International Rescue Committee, 2000-2002.
- Training of Youth from 8 states of North and south Sudan in peace building, the project was funded by CIDA.
- Training various participants at the Pearson Peacekeeping Training Centre on early warning/early response and peace and conflict impact assessment.
- Developing training modalities for Children in IDPs camps, 2003.
- Training of trainers and hands-on training for state and non-state actors in SNNPR, Southern Ethiopia, 2004-2005.
- Training the staff of SPDC and Nigerian Civil Society in Early Warning/Early Response and PCIA 2006.
| || || || |